Senator Coburn of Oklahoma produced the following report about wasteful stimulus projects. Worth flipping through. The top 10 are rather funny/aggravating…
Weekly Newsletter signup
Don't worry, we won't sell your e-mail address.
- It Costs Central Banks $200 Billion Per Quarter To Avoid A Market Crash
- One simple reason why global stock markets are reeling
- Euro sells off after report ECB considering corporate bond buys
- Oil at $80 a Barrel Muffles Forecasts for U.S. Shale Boom
- ECB Unleashes (Covered) Bond Buying Program, Sovereigns Sell Off
- Credibility meets compromise in Europe's bank stress test
- Santelli & Schiff: "A Messy Exit Is A Given... Ending QE Will Plunge US Into Severe Recession"
- UBS Private Wealth Boss To Stand Trial in US
- US existing home sales up 2.4 per cent in Sept. to fastest rate in 2014; still lags 2013 pace
- Hussman: On the Tendency of Large Market Losses to Occur in Succession