Just a heads up for readers: OA will be announcing some big news later today. (which will also explain why posting has been light the last couple weeks…)
Weekly Newsletter signup
Don't worry, we won't sell your e-mail address.
- New rules adopted in hopes of spurring home loans (but not for another year)
- EU fines JPMorgan, UBS, Credit Suisse for taking part in cartels
- Chinese and Indian gold buyers back in market in a big way
- M&A Deals Fail At Highest Rate Since 2008
- Top mortgage servicing firm accused of foreclosure abuses
- ‘Plunge protection' behind market's sudden recovery
- Forex-Rigging Fines Could Hit $41 Billion Globally: Citi
- Social Security benefits rising, but only slightly (GRAND TOTAL OF LESS THAN 1.2%/yr SINCE 2009)
- Santelli & Schiff: "A Messy Exit Is A Given... Ending QE Will Plunge US Into Severe Recession"
- US existing home sales up 2.4 per cent in Sept. to fastest rate in 2014; still lags 2013 pace